Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Metastock Plugins...Worth the investment? Which one then...which...whose.. syste

hello i ha ve a very interesting system with the cci but my problem is that i can't convert him in formula .
the system works nwith the cci 14 ,6 , 30
when the cci 30 is up the zero line than i can take all the nlong signals, when it's down then i take just the short signals .
the signals are generate from the cci 14 if u look at it u can see a lot of v that are in the line , at the close from the barr that breaks the trendline constructed on the cci and he make a v that is more than a squere of 45 than u can take this for a signal .
how can i write it down into a formula ? could plese sombody help me
this settings are good for every time frame and for every chart
 Yahoo! Mail: 6MB di spazio gratuito, 30MB per i tuoi allegati, l'antivirus, il filtro Anti-spam