[EquisMetaStock Group] Metastock Plugins...Worth the investment? Which one then...which...whose.. syste

Hello Everyone,

I just joined the group, and have found this group to be the most
caring and sharing community yet.
I'd like to thank all those contributors whose kind contributions
have assisted me tremendously to get started on my trading.
I have a question which I'm sure a lot of others would also like to
know find out.
Could anybody help shed some light and comment on the numerous
available Plugins for Metastock.
There seems to be so many Metastock Plugins being advertised on the
net claiming to use the very best of systems, indicators, etc... .

The Metastock Plugins include:

Profit Trader from Walter Bressert,
Spyglass,
Performance Systems Plus,
Steve Nison's Candlesticks,
Murphy's Chart Pattern Recognition,
Trendmedium,
Bollinger Bands,
Nirvana,
Tactical Trader,
GAN, etc..... .

The thing is, can anyone help comment and give advice on whether
which of these plugin's work better?
Or, which plugin or plugins would be worth investing in more for?
Please pardon my ignorance, but I realise that a lot of individuals
would rather formulate your own strategies and trading systems. I
reckon you're all geniuses and I do admit that I don't even have a
basic comprehension of the formulas. The whole issue stumps me and I
think I might need years to even get a useful understanding of the
concepts.
Which is why all these plugins being advertised on the Metastock
website and also other respectable sites attract my attention so
much. At this point, I really do not know of any other available way
that I could leverage upon to get into the market without it being a
gamble.
The thing is, if these plugins really claim to be filtered from the
best of the best throughout time (constantly outperforming others),
then wouldn't it be just worth while to invest in some of them and
let them scan and predict the market for us? The way these plugins
are being marketed, makes them sound like all you have to do is scan
with the Explorer, use Systems Tester and Expert, and when
everything clicks (signs of buy or sell signals), just take action
and make your money. Is it really that simple?
Anyway, I thank you all beforehand for your advice.
If this subject has been touched on before in the past, then I have
really missed it.
If thats the case, I apologise.

Best regards,

Terence