[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Moving Avg crossover

As someone else mentioned, the way Metastock works is that you do
system testing and optimizations in the System test area or Enhanced
System Tester area first. After you decide what values you want your
moving averages to be, you set up an expert on a security to give you
up and down arrows based on end-of-day data. You can also open up
existing systems in the System testing area and expert areas and see
how formulas are written.
Rvalue1
--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "s_nandyal" <s_nandyal@xxxx>
wrote:
> I tried changing the values 3 and 10 to OPT1 and OPT2 - however, I
> get the following errors:
> Optimization variables are not allowed in this type of formula.
>
> Basically, I was trying to create an expert for moving average
> crossover with optimization.
>

> --- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "rvalue1" <rvalue1@xxxx>
wrote:
> > Open Expert and New. Give the New Expert a name such as Moving
> > average crossover. Then paste the following formula into
Highlights

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511