[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Moving Avg crossover

Thanks Gordon for the reply. I stumbled into the system. After having
used only IBD - this one is quite overwhelming!

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Gordon B Sutherland
<gosuth@xxxx> wrote:
> Re: Optimization of indicators etc I think you will find that you
can
> only use optimisation in MetaStock in the System Tester area.
>

> Regards,
>
> Gordon Sutherland

Highlights
> > and Symbols tabs for an Up signal.
> > Mov(C,3,E)>Mov(C,10,E)
> >
> > Do the same with this formula for the Down signal
> > Mov(C,3,E)<Mov(C,10,E)
> >
> > You can change the values of the exponential moving avergae if
you
> > wish. You can also do the same into Enhanced System tester and
> build
> > a back test model. Or replace the values with OPT1 and OPT2 and
> > optimize within ranges that you select.
> >
> > Rvalue1
>

> Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12cb7e91h/M=285847.4611172.5777787.1269404/D=
eg

roupweb/S=1705375617:HM/EXP=1079391973/A=2024006/R=2/id=noscript/SIG=1
14
> 9eljk6/*http:/taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html>

<http://us.a1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/a/ya/yahoo_finance/taxes_lizard_lre
c_
> 01d.gif>
>

> <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?
M=285847.4611172.5777787.1269404/D=egrou
> pweb/S=:HM/A=2024006/rand=522264703>
>

>   _____
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
> *         To visit your group on the web, go to:
>

> *         To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
subject=Unsubscribe>

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511