Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Forex Data feed

Not sure I understood. I went to qcjforex and got a blank page..
Where can I get qcjforex java charts?
And Richard, I sent you an e-mail separately. I would like to try
Forex beta site for metastock.  Thanks.

Rvalue1
--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Dusant" <dusant@xxxx> wrote:
> Use qcjforex java charts. The Java chart has an option to open
another java window which displays the formatted data.
> You would need to copy and paste the data at regular intervals.
This is the free solution. There are paid services too, and paid
software which use free services to export data into Metastock by the
DDE method.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511