Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Forex Data feed

Use <A
href="">qcjforex java charts. The Java
chart has an option to open another java window which displays the formatted
data.
You would need to copy and paste the data at
regular intervals. This is the free solution. There are paid services too, and
paid software which use free services to export data into Metastock by the DDE
method.
DusantChief Architect<A
href="">http://www.candlestrength.com/

<BLOCKQUOTE