Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] exploration help

Hello Roy,

Thank you so much for spending time on this.
The periods I am using  are 5 Min bars.
As the number of bars in a trading day is dependent on the number of
trades in that particular trading day, I would suggest to use the
following anchor points

In the previous trading day: The first 5 min bar in the last half
hour of trading
In the current trading day   : The Last 5 min bar in the first half
hour of trading

Kindest regards
Guno

--- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Roy Larsen" <rlarsen@xxxx>
wrote:
> Hi Guno
>
> Yes I'm sure what you want can be done easily enough. I've done
something similar (for someone else)
> using specific bars on the current day. Naturally the new value
for each day can't be plotted until
> all the required bars are available but the code is not too
difficult. What periodicy would you be