Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Is it possible to "manually" counting bars in MS?

MS provides no input via the mouse.

The closest you could come to doing what you want,
is to ask for the dates of your start and end points, and then using the cum(1)
function which can count bars, calculate the difference between start and
end points. Cumbersome but that is the only method available to nominate your
start and end point, unless you have another way of identifying
these.

(eg if you wanted to know the number of bars
between the highest high and the lowest low to date, then these points could be
found by the program and the number of bars between them could be calculated,
without having to provide any additional input).

I created an indicator for Metastock, that uses
this concept to identify three points A,B,C (in time) and then draws the DGL
(Dynamic Gann) lines.

(Note: due to the proprietary nature of DGL this
indicator is vailble to subscribers from Don Fisher the DGL
man.)

Martin

<BLOCKQUOTE