Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Is it possible to "manually" counting bars in MS?

A little of bit of code might also do the trick...
{Date Operations}
{Note the day selected must have been a trading day}

fmDay:=Input("Date from (dd)",1,31,2);
fmMonth:=Input("Date from (mm)",1,12,1);
fmYear:=Input("Date from (yyyy)",1980,2099,2003);

BarsSince(DayOfMonth()=fmDay AND Month()=fmMonth AND Year()=fmYear);

Hope this helps.

wabbit :D

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Richard Dale" <richard@xxxx>