[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: pivot point

Roy,

"Dynamic" because I couldn't think of another term...

The results in the "static" mode will not change as more data is
added over time, as the formula calculates the pivot point using the
first prd data points, then the next prd data points etc.

In the dynmamic mode, the formula uses the last prd data points, so
as more data is added over time, the result will change i.e it is
dynamic. The same rules about making a system using this data would
apply to the zigzag indicator too.

Hope this helps.

wabbit :D

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Roy Larsen" <rlarsen@xxxx>
wrote:
> Hi Scott
>
> I'm not sure what you mean with your question about dynamic mode.
Possibly you're referring to both

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511