RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] KLSE data since 1970 for metastock

Go to
bizfun.cc    But you have to buy the histrorical data from them.
Then you update data from this site free. Bye !

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Fred
  [mailto:freddie_fan@xxxxxxxxx]Sent: 05 Maret, 2004
  20:01To: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject:
  [EquisMetaStock Group] KLSE data since 1970 for
  metastockhello everyone,just wondering if
  there's any place where i can download for "free" all the data for
  malaysia klse for me to pump into my metastock software which i just
  installed.thanx