[EquisMetaStock Group] MS80FORM.DTA

  • To: <Undisclosed-Recipient:;>
  • Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] MS80FORM.DTA
  • From: "Dusant" <dusant@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2004 05:08:59 -0800

Folks,
I have written this method of plotting Gann Fans
from a specific date. There are two formulae, one for the "vortex" and the
second for the secondary lines.
The canned gann fan in Metastock "seems" to be a
little out as far as plotting the lines correctly. Hence, this
effort.
The middle line of the vortex can be coloured
differently, to differentiate the 45 deg line. This is strictly my
interpretation of how Gann would have liked to see his plots in
metastock.
See if you can use it, or trash it. Its up to
you.
The attached chart shows how it can be plotted
and coloured.
DusantChief Architect<A
href="">http://www.candlestrength.com/