[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Plotting multiple securities onto same chart...

DP, you may find the URSC plug-in useful in your quest:

http://users.bigpond.com/prominex/Tools/URSC.htm

jose '-)

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, D P <learnmst@xxxx> wrote:
> Friends,
> Here is another puzzle piece for me. I want to compare the
performance of current security with some other security/index, how do
I do that?

> I have compared charts on finance.yahoo.com's chart template with
"compare to" option. Here you specify the symbol of security/index you
want current security to be compared and it will generate graph with
both securities on the same chart. Is this possible in MS?