[EquisMetaStock Group] Plotting multiple securities onto same chart...

Friends,
Here is another puzzle piece for me. I want to compare the performance of current security with some other security/index, how do I do that?

I have compared charts on finance.yahoo.com's chart template with "compare to" option. Here you specify the symbol of security/index you want current security to be compared and it will generate graph with both securities on the same chart. Is this possible in MS?

-Thanks,
DP
Do you Yahoo!?

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor