Re: [Metastockusers] Fibonacci Projections

Kevin,

;) I've made it easier for people to do the
plotting. I have included this method on my website. So all it needs are two
mouse clicks.

Yes, using the high (in this case) and
the next low as the 0 and 100% levels, and then projecting the 161.8, 261.8 and
423.6 % projections will have exactly the same effect. We would only miss the
Square root lines the 50 or 48.6 [whichever you prefer :)] and the 78.6% which
also are significant.

That is the beauty of the Fibo series. No matter
where we start from, the percentage increase/decrease always remains steady and
consistent.

About the chart being skewed, I would have to get
back to office, and check out the chart generating engine. I will post again on
this matter.

Thank you for your kind words.

DusantChief Architect<A
href="">www.candlestrength.com