Re: [Metastockusers] Fibonacci Projections

Claud,
That is right. Some people argue that assigning
the 23.6% to the low, is wrong, and we should take the next lower high
(in this illustration), but I just use this as a tool. It is not sacrosanct. It
does, however, gives us the "alert levels"
DusantChief Architect<A
href="">www.candlestrength.com
<BLOCKQUOTE