Re: [Metastockusers] Fibonacci Projections

Hello Dusant,

This is an excellent topic for discussion.  I mainly trade FOREX and
fib levels have an almost uncanny accuracy.

A few points, for what it's worth. Wouldn't plotting the fib 0% line at
the highest high and the 100% fib line at the lowest low and then using
the traditional fib extensions, 1.61%, 2.61%, etc. produce the same
result? Might be a little easier for people to understand.

Also, do my eyes deceive me or is the scaling in your chart number 10 of
10 off a bit? As far as I can see, it is not a log chart and, for
example, the 2871 price line that you show as being the 61.8% retracement
level looks more like about 70% to me.

I know that it is not strictly Fibonacci but, in my opinion, 50% is more
widely used, and therefore more appropriate, than 48.6%. And if it's good
enough for Gann.......

Thanks again for your great contributions.

Regards,
Kevin