Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Chennai, India

I was referring them for a free demo in Madras. The
problem is that it's almost a monopolistic market.
Until the competition comes, the scenario is not going
to change much.

One good thing is that the Government of India
recently liberalized to a good extent before the
polls. You can withdraw per year (per head) up to
$25000 or equivalent from any bank without answering a
question and invest anywhere in the world in any field
(Refer ET, Hyderabad, Jan 24, 2004). Now you can buy
the data feed of some other exchange (anywhere in the
world) and invest there to make money. It's hopefully
no way mandatory for you to invest in India
exclusively.

Sorry, if I have gone a little beyond but I think the
goal is to make money only.

Happy trading

Sukhen