From: "osp2osp" <<A
href=""><FONT face=Verdana
size=2>no_reply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<FONT face=Verdana
size=2>>
To: <<A
href=""><FONT face=Verdana
size=2>equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<FONT face=Verdana
size=2>>
Sent: Tuesday, March 02, 2004 18:31
PM
Subject: Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Chennai,
India
<FONT face=Verdana
size=2>> Dear Sir,> > I know viratech supplying...they are
charging heavily and also demand > minumum 6 months advance
payment.  They dont prefer monthly payments.> For small time traders
it is difficult to shell out huge money in > advance.> >
Thanks for your reply.> > Best of luck.> >
Regards.> > Karunakaran

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Click Here