[EquisMetaStock Group] Weekly Stochastics

Friends,
I am new to this software, let alone the idea of tech. analysis. I would really appreciate any help from this group -

Here is my problem:
I want to calculate Weekly Stochastics. The stoch function looks like Stoch(5,3), which I understand is reffered as daily stoch, but how could I calculate weekly stoch values?

-Thanks,
DP

Do you Yahoo!?