[EquisMetaStock Group]

<SPAN
>Hi all,  can you please help me
with writing an exploration for Metastock.  Any help will be much
appreciated. To the experienced user this will be a breeze but for me it is
quite confusing.
<SPAN

<SPAN
>Can this task be done in
Metastock? <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns =
<FONT face="Times New Roman"
size=3>
<SPAN
>What I am trying to do is search for
a new close above a 30 day ema.
<SPAN

<SPAN
>When I run this search,<SPAN
>  Mov(C,30,E), I get many shares that have
closed above a 30 day ema, and most of these shares have closed above the ema
many periods ago.
<SPAN

<SPAN
>But this is not want I want to
search for, I only want the exploration results to show a new close above the 30
day ema.
<SPAN

<SPAN
>Cheers