[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: XP and METASTOCK bug.

Thanks, for the info.    I kind of find it kind of strange that these
crashes would be processor/Mem related.  Problem I have a laptop PIII
maybe I check it on my other pc.  One thing is surtain IT USED TO
WORK GREAT BEFORE, when I made all these layouts and charts.  So I
kind of think I could rule out this cause, no ?   Now that I put so
much time in laying out all charts.  Although it could be possible
because now I installed much more software and HD getting full and as
everyone knows Windows get´s slower and slower. Although on the
contrary I very rarely get windows crashes and my laptop runs for
days something very stable. Also big problem with MS is that after a
reinstall or switching to an other PC you lose all layouts and charts
you have build up !!!  Or is there a way to set all these things over
and keep it working ???  Don´t forget I´m not talking about simple
price charts with some indicators.  I´m talking about something more
extended than that. An example would be; price chart, composite chart
of a spread, composite chart of 2volume plus 2 avg on these (like the
NH NL´s)plus an equity(coded in indicator) plotting trades RT.

One of the worst lately now seem to be using the +zoom button this
almost 65% result in a crash.

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, <uhehs@xxxx> wrote:
> I was experiencing these types of quirks so I went to 1gig of  RAM
and two
> processors, 1ghz each.
>
> Plus I leave my computers on 24/7 [only rebooting every morning]
and I run
> all the utilities provided in Norton System works, automatically.
[Defrag,
> Antivirus Scan , etc.]
>

> …………..haven't had a problem since I can remember. [knocking on wood]

Securities

<azer789@xxxx>
> > wrote:
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > I have install XP pro for 2 weeks and after I run "the
> > explorer" ,if
> > > i will "open chart" (20 chart for exemple), sometimes it's ok
and
> > > sometimes i have the message "MSWIN.EXE made an error..." and
> > > Metastock close and when i retry ,it's ok .
> > > Somebody have this problem and what is the solution ?
> > >
> > > Thanks.
>

> Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12ccl60c0/M=267637.4116732.5333197.1261774/D=
egroup

web/S=1705375617:HM/EXP=1075550902/A=1945638/R=0/*http:/www.netflix.co
m/Defa
> ult?mqso=60178383&partid=4116732> click here
>

> <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?
M=267637.4116732.5333197.1261774/D=egroupmai
> l/S=:HM/A=1945638/rand=625544677>
>

>   _____
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
> *         To visit your group on the web, go to:
>

> *         To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
subject=Unsubscribe>

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511