RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: XP and METASTOCK bug.

I was experiencing these types of quirks
so I went to 1gig of  RAM and two processors, 1ghz each.

Plus I leave my computers on 24/7 [only
rebooting every morning] and I run all the utilities provided in Norton System
works, automatically.  [Defrag, Antivirus Scan , etc.]

…………..haven’t
had a problem since I can remember. [knocking on wood]