Re: [Metastockusers] RE: PIVOTS [January 2004 TASC magazine]

VOLUME 22  NUMBER 1

Claud

zenzen wrote:
 cite="">
> Subject: PIVOTS [January 2004 TASC magazine]
>
> I have always had an interest in working with Pivots.  This
article was my
> reminder.

I don't get TASC, can someone tell me the issue/volume number of this
pivot
article? I want to buy the back issue PDF. Is it listed here?
  <a
 href="">http://search.store.yahoo.com/cgi-bin/nsearch?follow-pro=1&vwcatalog=traders
com&catalog=traderscom&query=pivot

Thanks,
Craig.

    To visit your group on the web, go to:

      <a
 href="">Metastockusers-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the <a
 href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.

To visit your group on the web, go to:http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Metastockusers/