[Metastockusers] RE: PIVOTS [January 2004 TASC magazine]

> Subject: PIVOTS [January 2004 TASC magazine]
>
> I have always had an interest in working with Pivots.  This article was my
> reminder.

I don't get TASC, can someone tell me the issue/volume number of this pivot
article? I want to buy the back issue PDF. Is it listed here?
http://search.store.yahoo.com/cgi-bin/nsearch?follow-pro=1&vwcatalog=traders
com&catalog=traderscom&query=pivot

Thanks,
Craig.