Re: [Metastockusers] RE: PIVOTS [January 2004 TASC magazine]

http://search.store.yahoo.com/cgi-bin/nsearch?follow-pro=1&vwcatalog=traders
> com&catalog=traderscom&query=pivot

You can find it in the bookstore at this moment. It is the current TASC

It would be Volume 22 number 1

At this moment it is not yet listed on the website.

greetings

To visit your group on the web, go to: