Re: [Metastockusers] weekly charts daily indicator

Hi Roy,

I would like to say that definitely  you are a very modest person. Yours
indicators work perfectly and they are exactly the same with four
decimals !!!

You are a true Metastock EXPERT !!!!!!

It is always a plesaure to read your messages in this list.

Best regards,

Karile

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511