[EquisMetaStock Group] Expert Symbols and Y-Axis scale

I have Metastock 8.01. I have a template that includes an Expert with several symbols that plot above and below the OHLC prices.

Because I use this with diverse stocks, the Y-axis is set to Auto scale. But when symbols are plotted on prices that are near the top or bottom of the price range displayed on the chart, Metastock plots the high/low prices at the top and bottom of the window. Consequently, the symbols are off the scale, and cannot be read.

Is there any way that I can get Metastock to plot so the price scale continues some distance (or %) above and below the actual highest and lowest prices displayed? I guess what I am looking for is something akin to the Right Margin feature, except for the top and bottom of the chart.

Because the prices of the stocks that I display with this template vary so much, setting the minimum and maximum prices to fixed figures is not realistic.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Harry

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511