Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] - Moving Average of Volume

Hello Mike,

Thanks for that. I did exactly as you told me but the graph does not
appear to be quite right!! If I compare compqx in bigchart and MS
the two look entirely different.

Regards,
maaress

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Mike Loveday"