[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Realtime Data for MetaStock Pro

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, bigdogreg61 <no_reply@xxxx>
wrote:

> Members,
>
>    I have had Metastock pro for years and never used real time
> data.  What realtime data feeds are you using and what is the cost?
>

> Thanks,
>
> BD
You can use IB (Interactive Broker)
http://www.interactivebrokers.com/index.htmland if you trade futures
emini and your commissions stand higher than 30$/month the data flux
is free,if not 8$/month.the datas provided by IB  interface with
Metastock  with Hyperfeed or Metaserver (trader soft)for the link

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to: