RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] (unknown)

hello,
the best way is to go to the indicators pull down menu, and pick the moving
average. Then drop it onto the volume bars (they will change to purple befroe
you release the mouse, just to let you know what you are applying it
to). Then right click the MA you just dropped, and change the properties to
50day.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
if you
want to display only the MA in a separate window by itself without the volume
bars:
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
click
on the indicator builder icon [it's designated f(x) in the tool bar], select
'new', give it a name and write it as:
mov(v,
50, e) [or 's' for simple instead of exponential if you
prefer].
Then
you can just pick this from the pull down menu and drop it into a new window: As
your mouse crosses the boundary (line) between windows, a square box appears
next to your cursor, if you drop the indicator right then, it will automatically
drop into it's own window.
display it as a graph, you can change the properties (right click), in the style
box select the histogram display to get this rather than a
line..
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: maaress1
  [mailto:maaress1@xxxxxxxxx]Sent: Tuesday, 23 December 2003 10:32
  AMTo: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject:
  [EquisMetaStock Group] (unknown)Hello All,I
  am new to metastock. Could you help me do the following:I want to
  create an indicator 50 Day Moving Average of Volume and plot it as a graph
  below the price in a seperate window.Thanks in
  Advance,Regards,maaress1

  Yahoo! Groups Links

    To visit your group on the web, go to:<A
    href="">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/equismetastock/

    To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:<A
    href="">equismetastock-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor