[EquisMetaStock Group] "Showing" current values of straight lines

Hi! Yet another "beginner question"!

Let's assume I draw a few "snapped-to-price" straight lines on a
Metastock chart.

How can I "see" each of these lines defining points (2 for each) and
values for the current date (without "visually inspecting" the chart
itself)?

For example, if a "snapped-to-price" line was defined by the close
on, say, Nov 1, 2000 and Feb 10, 2001 and today goes thru 2.33, how
can I have the 2 dates along with its 2 closes and today's
value "shown" to me? Like this:

Nov 1, 2000 = (this date's close)
Feb 10, 2001 = (this date's close)
today = 2.33

What if the lines are not of the "snapped-to-price" type? Could I
still get the values for the current date?

Thanks once again.