RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] PIVOTS [January 2004 TASC magazine]

OK, I modified to plot the previous bars’
pivots statically on the current bar.

If anyone can see a reason why this is not
reliable please let us know.

Pivot:=(Ref(H,-1)+Ref(L,-1)+Ref(C,-1))/3;

r2:=pivot+(Ref(H,-1)-Ref(L,-1));

r1:=(pivot*2)-Ref(L,-1);

s1:=(pivot*2)-Ref(H,-1);

s2:=pivot-(r1-s1);

pivot;

r2;

r1;

s1;

s2;

I also dug up previous posts and came up
with this ATR Pivot formula.

Same thing, if anyone can see a reason why
this is not reliable please let us know.

periods:=Input("ATR
Periods?",1,100,10);

TH:=If(Ref(C,-1) > H,Ref(C,-1),H);

TL:=If(Ref(C,-1) < L,Ref(C,-1),L);

TR:=TH-TL;

R#1:=C+Mov(TR,periods,S);

S#1:=C-Mov(TR,periods,S);

Ref(R#1,-1);Ref(S#1,-1);

As far as plotting daily versions of these
on intraday charts - - that&#8217;s beyond my capabilities right now, but it
would be great to see [if anyone knows how please post]

face=Tahoma>-----Original
Message-----