[Metastockusers] Re: Macd condition

r.,

If z = 10 the value for x and y are not important as long as they are
equal to 10. 120 - 110 = 10 and 75 - 65 will equal 10 as well.

I'm very fond of relative or normalizing and use it in some
instances. This is one where I just don't see the benefit.

Finally, I do not receive this groups emails and because yahoo no
longer stores attachments I am unable to see the pics that you
posted. If you post them to the photos section I will be able to view
them.

Preston

--- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Robin Hood" <robinhood@xxxx>
wrote:

> Preston, maybe there is something escape (I hope it's a right
translation) me.

> Here we see two charts; Dow Jones and S&P 500.
> By using a difference z=x-y I refer to something depending from the
value x and the calue y.
> I think different prices imply different moving averages. This
implies different macd and therefore different ma(macd).
> So this implies different values for the hystogram from a chart to
another.

> My aim is to have a standard indicator for every chart with values
not depending from the absolute valure of close (and moving
averages...) of everyone in order to use standard explorations and
systems.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511