[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Monte Carlo Simulator....anyone here use one?

jawjahtek,

  Thanks much.  I've sent the link home and will file it against the
day I'm ready.  At the moment I'm working on building more
sophisticated system and anticipate it will take some months of spare
time to get all the issues I'm trading set up with more sophisticated
and robust systems.  Once that's done I may step in with that monte
carlo simulator and play with it.

  I know that my favoite system tester TradeSim offers a version with
a MonteCarlo simulator but that's something like an 800 dollar version
of TradeSim.  Although, I suspect their simulator may be usefull for
more than just position sizing.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511