[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: MS under Linux Win emulator?

This is not the place to debate Windows, however I will respond:

I have a good extra cpu fan and my cpu temp is normal.

I tried Spybot for the first time 2 weeks ago and after deleting the
files in its scan my system crashed to the point I had to boot in
safe mode. Spybot's "Recovery" did not recover so I had to use my
cloned drive, which I'd cloned only a week before using Norton Ghost,
but which did not work properly due to something called SYSPREP,
which Win XP uses to safeguard against piracy and which Norton does
not bother to point out is necessary or the cloned drive is useless,
as it still must boot from the original drive. After running SYSPREP
I got my cloned drive to work but SYSPREP screwed it up so I'm
getting 10 error messages a day telling me my original Windows files
are corrupt and to insert my Win XP cd to correct the problem, but
when I do it tells me its the wrong cd, even though its the only one
I've ever had and is the original installation disc. I'm sick and fed
up w/foolishness like this from Windows.

I use Norton Antivirus which works fine, the problem is other
people's viruses. I'm getting 5-10 infected emails a day for a month
from some idiot who has me in their mailbox. The addresses constantly
change. Luckily Norton catches these.

I know how to see hidden files, I'm talking about files like the
SUPERHIDDEN file and others of its ilk that can only be deleted by
going around your ass to get to your elbow. Bill Gates has his grubby
little hands in my computer and is tracking everything I do and no
I'm not paranoid, that's a fact.

Thanks for the info on WINE and Linux.

Harold

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511