[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Trading with Weekly indicators

Have you checked out the Expert Advisor included in MS for Gill
Raff?  He has a daily and a weekly.

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, merle oiseau <daqnaz@xxxx>
wrote:
> Hello,
> I'm beginning with MS and systematic trading. I'm aware that there
are lot of "ready to use" formulas on the web to build a trading
system. But it's no use for someone who want to learn the logic of
programming. So I've built some very simple trading system with RSI,
MACD etc... Of course they do'nt perform very well. It was not really
a surprise for me. I have some idea that building a trading system
will be much more complex.
> Now I want to test the same basic indicators with weekly datas. But
my abilities in programming a very thin and so far I have failed. Can
someone tell me how to proceed to build with MS 8.0 a trading system
with weekly data. For exemple, I would like to take the Weekly MACD
signal, than the D one.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511