[EquisMetaStock Group] Trading with Weekly indicators

Hello,
I'm beginning with MS and systematic trading. I'm aware that there are lot of "ready to use" formulas on the web to build a trading system. But it's no use for someone who want to learn the logic of programming. So I've built some very simple trading system with RSI, MACD etc... Of course they do'nt perform very well. It was not really a surprise for me. I have some idea that building a trading system will be much more complex.
Now I want to test the same basic indicators with weekly datas. But my abilities in programming a very thin and so far I have failed. Can someone tell me how to proceed to build with MS 8.0 a trading system with weekly data. For exemple, I would like to take the Weekly MACD signal, than the D one.

Thank you for your helping,

Have good trades.

Do you Yahoo!?

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor