Re: [Metastockusers] GREY is "over the counter" ?

My broker also uses these rules. Bids are
irrelevant.

Nasdaq stocks which trade during the pre-market
period sometimes have a huge spread between the bid or offer, but no sane
trader takes the bid or offer hence there are no actual trades at these
prices.

If your broker refuses to operate in this manner,
then find another broker. Nasdaq stocks will be untradeable with this
broker.

Peter
<BLOCKQUOTE