[Metastockusers] Martin Pring's CD-Roms on Ebay

Hello,

I have two original CD-Roms for sale in Ebay if anyone is
interested.

Exploring Metastock Basic with Martin Pring <A
href="">http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3641365158&ssPageName=ADME:L:DS:US:8

Exploring Metastock Advanced with Martin Pring <A
href="">http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3641365609&ssPageName=ADME:L:DS:US:8

Thank you.

Anthony Abry<A
href="">www.kinnikinnickmorgans.comA