RE: [Metastockusers] 7.2 to 8.0 problem

When the ADD SECURITIES box appears, click
on FAVORITES.

From: dhlinton
[mailto:dhlinton@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, December 02, 2003
3:01 PM
To: Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Metastockusers] 7.2 to
8.0 problem

>I just upgraded MetaStock from 7.2 to 8.0. <font
size=2 face="Courier New">
For 7.2 explorations, I would click explore and
would be taken to a
select securities dialogue where there was access
to my list of
previously created security groupings.
With 8.0, explore takes me to a new select
securities dialogue, but,
I can not find how to access my list of previously
created security
groupings.
Please help if you can.
David

face="Courier New">To unsubscribe from this
group, send an email to:<span

Your use of
Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo!
Terms of Service.