From: swing72000 [mailto:azer789@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, December 02, 2003 10:54 AM
To: Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Metastockusers] GREY is "over te counter" ?

Hi,

I trade from Europe on the Nasdaq (3500 stock) for two months .
I have buy GREY at 666 $ the 10 of november .
I have placed a stop at 638 $.
Yesterday , my stop was released at 625 $ but the low was 673 $.
My broker said to me GREY is trader "over te counter" and the bid was
625 and my stop released !
Is it exact ?
And if it's exactly how can I know the list of stock "over te
counter "?

And how can you place a stop with this stock ?

Thanks for answer .

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511