[Metastockusers] Re: New to MetaStock, screwed up a chart.

Thanks Gordon.
I'll try that too.  I'm glad there is a great MetaStock community here
on yahoo. I loaded MetaStock Monday Oct 24th.  I am starting to feel
comfortable with many of its testing features.  Here's the real
exciting part.....I got MetaStock before I got my Dell PC, so I have
been using MetaStock on my Macintosh G4 with Vitual PC 6 and Windows
XP, all on my 23 inch Apple LCD monitor. Not sure if I want that Dell
now. Nothing against PC's or Windows, I just don't want another "box"
in my house if I don't really need it.

take care,
Will

--- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Gordon Sutherland <gosuth@xxxx>
wrote:
> Sounds like you have accidentally deleted the inner window with the
> price data. Re-open the problem chart and right click in the window
and
> choose "display base security". Good luck.
>
> Regards,
>
> Gordon Sutherland

and
> select Open With Template.  This will then give you a list of
templates
> and there is a "CLEAN.MWT" that comes with MetaStock.  Select that
> template, and then open your stock.  This will be a plain chart
with no
> volume or anything.  You can then add what you wish from there.
>
> Jay
>
> ----------------------------
>
> I need to reset a stocks chart back to a default MetaStock view.
>
> I'm new to MetaStock,  I had been running tests on 1 stock to get a
> feel of the program. (I think I like it).
>
> This stock would come up normal in apperance, meaning a bar graph
> chart with a volume graph below.  If I applied a "expert advisor" to
> this chart, it created green or red bars, and inserted entry and
exit
> signals with bold arrows that where also red and green and pointing
in
> a logical direction.
>
> If I ran a Performance System test on this stock and then asked it
> "Plot on Chart", it would plot simiar looking data that was a little
> more indepth.
>
> My problem is I seem to have screwed up this stocks chart
yesterday. I
> think I accidently deleted it main bar graph chart, so that the only
> item on the chart is volume.  When I run a performance system on
this
> now and ask to plot on the chart, it tells me there is no data to
plot
> to. I got a
>
> Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

> <http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12cmj2o6i/M=267637.4116
730.5333196.1261774/D=eg
/R=0/*http://www.netflix
> .com/Default?mqso=60178338&partid=4116730> click here
>
> <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=267637.4116730
.5333196.1261774/D=egrou

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511