RE: [Metastockusers] Re: New to MetaStock, screwed up a chart.

Sounds
like you have a nice setup with your MacG4. Takes me back a few years when I had
an 8 inch B&W screen and one floppy (no hard drive) on my Mac Plus and
thought I could control the World! :)
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
Good
hunting,
<FONT face="Kunstler Script" color=#008000
size=5>
<FONT face="Kunstler Script" color=#008000
size=5>Regards,
<FONT face="Kunstler Script" color=#008000
size=5>
Gordon
Sutherland

  <FONT
  face=Tahoma size=2>-----Original Message-----From: mookiewill
  [mailto:mookiewill@xxxxxxxxx] Sent: Friday, 28 November 2003 12:09
  p.m.To: Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject:
  [Metastockusers] Re: New to MetaStock, screwed up a
  chart.Thanks Gordon.I'll try that too.  I'm
  glad there is a great MetaStock community hereon yahoo. I loaded MetaStock
  Monday Oct 24th.  I am starting to feelcomfortable with many of its
  testing features.  Here's the realexciting part.....I got MetaStock
  before I got my Dell PC, so I havebeen using MetaStock on my Macintosh G4
  with Vitual PC 6 and WindowsXP, all on my 23 inch Apple LCD monitor. Not
  sure if I want that Dellnow. Nothing against PC's or Windows, I just don't
  want another "box"in my house if I don't really need it.take
  care,Will--- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Gordon
  Sutherland <gosuth@xxxx>wrote:> Sounds like you have
  accidentally deleted the inner window with the> price data. Re-open the
  problem chart and right click in the windowand> choose "display
  base security". Good luck.>  > Regards,>
  From: JayTownsend@xxxx [mailto:JayTownsend@xxxx] > Sent: Friday, 28
  November 2003 7:50 a.m.> To: Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  Subject: Re: [Metastockusers] New to MetaStock, screwed up a chart.>
  > > Not quite sure where you are at, but....   Do a
  'File' 'Open' forthe> stock in question.  Then click on
  Options (upper right of Open box)and> select Open With
  Template.  This will then give you a list oftemplates> and
  there is a "CLEAN.MWT" that comes with MetaStock.  Select that>
  template, and then open your stock.  This will be a plain chartwith
  no> volume or anything.  You can then add what you wish from
  there.>  > Jay>  >
  ---------------------------->  > I need to reset a stocks
  chart back to a default MetaStock view.> > I'm new to
  MetaStock,  I had been running tests on 1 stock to get a> feel of
  the program. (I think I like it).> > This stock would come up
  normal in apperance, meaning a bar graph> chart with a volume graph
  below.  If I applied a "expert advisor" to> this chart, it created
  green or red bars, and inserted entry andexit> signals with bold
  arrows that where also red and green and pointingin> a logical
  direction.> > If I ran a Performance System test on this stock
  and then asked itto> "Plot on Chart", it would plot simiar looking
  data that was a little> more indepth.> > My problem is I
  seem to have screwed up this stocks chartyesterday. I> think I
  accidently deleted it main bar graph chart, so that the only> item on
  the chart is volume.  When I run a performance system onthis>
  now and ask to plot on the chart, it tells me there is no data
  toplot> to. I got a > > Yahoo! Groups
  Sponsor      > >
  ADVERTISEMENT>  > <<A
  href="">http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12cmj2o6i/M=267637.4116730.5333196.1261774/D=eg>
  roupweb/S=1705001779:HM/EXP=1070045399/A=1853618/R=0/*<A
  href="">http://www.netflix>
  .com/Default?mqso=60178338&partid=4116730> click
  here      >  > <<A
  href="">http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=267637.4116730.5333196.1261774/D=egrou>
  pmail/S=:HM/A=1853618/rand=232690845>
  > > To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:>
  Metastockusers-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx> > > > Your
  use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service> <<A
  href="">http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>
  to:Metastockusers-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxYour use
  of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the <A
  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.