RE: [Metastockusers] New to MetaStock, screwed up a chart.

Sounds like you have
accidentally deleted the inner window with the price data. Re-open the problem
chart and right click in the window and choose "display base security". Good
luck.

<FONT face="Kunstler Script" color=#008000
size=5>Regards,
<FONT face="Kunstler Script" color=#008000
size=5>
Gordon
Sutherland

  <FONT
  face=Tahoma size=2>-----Original Message-----From:
  JayTownsend@xxxxxxx [mailto:JayTownsend@xxxxxxx] Sent: Friday, 28
  November 2003 7:50 a.m.To:
  Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: [Metastockusers] New to
  MetaStock, screwed up a chart.
  Not quite sure where you are at, but....   Do a 'File' 'Open'
  for the stock in question.  Then click on Options (upper right of Open
  box) and select Open With Template.  This will then give you a list of
  templates and there is a "CLEAN.MWT" that comes with MetaStock.  Select
  that template, and then open your stock.  This will be a plain chart with
  no volume or anything.  You can then add what you wish from there.

  Jay

  ----------------------------

  I need to reset a stocks chart back to a default MetaStock
  view.I'm new to MetaStock,  I had been running tests on 1 stock
  to get afeel of the program. (I think I like it).This stock would
  come up normal in apperance, meaning a bar graphchart with a volume graph
  below.  If I applied a "expert advisor" tothis chart, it created
  green or red bars, and inserted entry and exitsignals with bold arrows
  that where also red and green and pointing ina logical
  direction.If I ran a Performance System test on this stock and then
  asked it to"Plot on Chart", it would plot simiar looking data that was a
  littlemore indepth.My problem is I seem to have screwed up this
  stocks chart yesterday. Ithink I accidently deleted it main bar graph
  chart, so that the onlyitem on the chart is volume.  When I run a
  performance system on thisnow and ask to plot on the chart, it tells me
  there is no data to plotto. I got a To
  to:Metastockusers-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxYour use
  of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the <A
  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.