Re: [Metastockusers] New to MetaStock, screwed up a chart.

Not quite sure where you are at, but....   Do a 'File' 'Open' for the stock in question.  Then click on Options (upper right of Open box) and select Open With Template.  This will then give you a list of templates and there is a "CLEAN.MWT" that comes with MetaStock.  Select that template, and then open your stock.  This will be a plain chart with no volume or anything.  You can then add what you wish from there.

Jay

I need to reset a stocks chart back to a default MetaStock view.I'm new to MetaStock,  I had been running tests on 1 stock to get afeel of the program. (I think I like it).This stock would come up normal in apperance, meaning a bar graphchart with a volume graph below.  If I applied a "expert advisor" tothis chart, it created green or red bars, and inserted entry and exitsignals with bold arrows that where also red and green and pointing ina logical direction.If I ran a Performance System test on this stock and then asked it to"Plot on Chart", it would plot simiar looking data that was a littlemore indepth.My problem is I seem to have screwed up this stocks chart yesterday. Ithink I accidently deleted it main bar graph chart, so that the onlyitem on the chart is volume.  When I run a performance system on thisnow and ask to plot on the chart, it tells me there is no data to plotto. I got a bar chart to show up again (This was called "chart2", butwhen I added expert advisor again (the same advisor) it now justshowed an "O" and a "P" and the bars where still black.Performance System would still not plot to this chart.No other stocks have been effected this way.  How can I reset thisstocks chart back to the default way. Please help.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor