[Metastockusers] New to MetaStock, screwed up a chart.

I need to reset a stocks chart back to a default MetaStock view.

I'm new to MetaStock,  I had been running tests on 1 stock to get a
feel of the program. (I think I like it).

This stock would come up normal in apperance, meaning a bar graph
chart with a volume graph below.  If I applied a "expert advisor" to
this chart, it created green or red bars, and inserted entry and exit
signals with bold arrows that where also red and green and pointing in
a logical direction.

If I ran a Performance System test on this stock and then asked it to
 "Plot on Chart", it would plot simiar looking data that was a little
more indepth.

My problem is I seem to have screwed up this stocks chart yesterday. I
think I accidently deleted it main bar graph chart, so that the only
item on the chart is volume.  When I run a performance system on this
now and ask to plot on the chart, it tells me there is no data to plot
to. I got a bar chart to show up again (This was called "chart2", but
when I added expert advisor again (the same advisor) it now just
showed an "O" and a "P" and the bars where still black.
Performance System would still not plot to this chart.

No other stocks have been effected this way.  How can I reset this
stocks chart back to the default way. Please help.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511