[EquisMetaStock Group] ICE Refund

In a message dated 11/25/2003 4:30:42 PM Pacific Standard Time, praktikus@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
Jay,Not to promote any products of Adaptick nor to 'be right' I copyed this from an advertisement-email:PLUS...we also offer our Iron-Clad Money Back Guarantee. That means you can spend a full 60 days with either ICE or PowerStrike, and if you don't agree that they perform as promised we'll refund every penny of your purchase price.Martin
Yes, they did respond to my refund request.  ICE is in the mail back to them.

Jay

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor