[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: change default template on 3500 stock (automatic)

I am not sure if someone has answered your question as I have only
just joined the email forum, but I will tell you how to fix the
problem anyway.

Go to windows start / search /search for files -  *.mws, delete them
as these files are only the smartchars.  Deleting them does not
effect your data in any way.  Then when you open your charts again
they will be as per your default template. (Only thing is if you
have an notations/information on the smartcharts you will loose this
and have to re-do.

Hope this helps if problem not already solved.

Cheers from AUS

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "swing72000" <azer789@xxxx>

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511