Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] change default template on 3500 stock(automatic)

    I think the following sequence should work- it has for me:
1. Create a new template with the 20 period moving average (and any
other changes)
that you want.
2. Right click the chart and save it as the default template.
3. Quit out of MetaStock.
3. Go to Start>Search>For Files or Folders (or the equivalent for your
operating system) and search for MSSmart
4. Delete all the found folders.
5. Restart MetaStock
6. Open any chart.
The chart should display with your new template. Be aware that by doing
steps 3 and 4, you will be removing EVERYTHING that's on the chart other
than what is on the CURRENT (new) template.

Ron

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511